Friday, July 5, 2013

Sun Gazing Update

Sun Gazing Milestone to date 8 Minutes
There have been four solid days of heavy clouds and rain that have made sungazing nearly impossible, but I find myself drawn to the windows at even the tiniest glimmer of a ray peaking through. I don't know how this is happening but I trust my instincts and when something inside my brain compels me to look, I look. At first I thought it was a coincidence but I believe that less an less as each time my urge proves right.

Tonight there was a heavily shaded over orb peaking in and out of the clouds. I looked as long as I could look and stopped the timer each time the orb fully disappeared. I believe I made almost nine minutes... but I was left wanting/ This small reminder of what every winter in this part of the world holds in store makes me dread the crummy weather even more.

I really want to get past the fifteen minute mark before that happens.
I want to note a lessening of negative thought.
I want to notice a lessening of urge to keep returning to the old unhealthy eating patterns...
I hope all HRM promises is true but only time and sungazing time will prove the truth.

On the days I gaze, I do feel physically and mentally stronger, there is no doubting that.

  • My day goes better and I am able to deflect negativity more easily. I smile more. 
  • It is easier to stay 100% raw and less than 10% fat...
  • The night following a good day's sun gazing I can fall asleep easier and sleep more deeply.


I thought this was a lovely video. It is subtitled in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment