Sunday, October 30, 2011

Up and Down and Up Again...

Silly me, thinking all was clear on the war-on-disease-front lines...the war on msg front lines...
I took my Simponi on October 13th, several days later...on Oct 17th side-effect hell broke loose. This was the first time this has happened on the Simponi. It was a regular occurance on the Humira, so I expected it...was even ready for it... the Simponi staggered me... and it was only yesterday that I had a 100% day.

The problem with huge side-effects is that it changes all the rules... including food rules. It shouldn't but it does. I have eaten so many wrong things...but I'm not dwelling...I'm calling out a do-over. Beginning again.

Because that's all I can do.

I joined a raw-support group called Raw-Rehab and everyone involved on the forum are amazing. THis is a non-judgmental safe place so no matter what level of Raw-Foodie you are, you fit in. Lots of recipes. Lots of advice. The best advice is to be kind and forgiving of your own and others faults and setbacks...

So, here I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment