Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Raw Foodie Feast

My friend Tricia visited today. She's a raw food gypsy who travels the world, braiding hair and talking the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. I follow her journey digitally most of the year, but two months out of the year she is in Ohio and what a blessing she is during those two months...so much light, and love, and radiance.

Of course a day spent with a fellow raw foodie was priceless. We talked lifestyle changes, books and recipes ALL DAY...

But it's also a relief having someone I can have lunch with and not spend the entire meal explaining why I am eating all uncooked, unprocessed food. And it's not like either of us left the table feeling neglected...

Today we shared a raw food feast:
Mango Salsa
Spicy, Tropical Coleslaw
Mock-Waldorf Salad
Layered Caesar Salad with deconstructed Pico de Gallo and Spicy-Sweet Pecans
Onion Bread

So good...



I'm already planning our next lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment