Friday, September 30, 2011

Knives!

I just watched a video for a new type knife set called Duo-Glide. (This is not an endorsement) however, if I can slice and dice my won veggies again, I will be shouting from the rooftops. The hardest part of having Rheumatoid Arthritis is learning to deal with limitations and being humble enough to ask for help when I need it.
Watch Video
I like doing things myself.
Asking hubby to do several days food prep in between his conference calls is not the ideal situation.

If these knives are the answer, it would be an amazing answer! I could eat what I want when I want it again, instead of settling for a banana (which thankfully I can still peel by myself) or eating an organic apple which I don't have to peel...

And best of all...they are not so expensive I can't afford them! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment