Thursday, January 5, 2012

Belly Dance Class

Last night I went to my first ever belly dance class!
Why?
Because I've always wanted to learn and never taken the time... and because for the last three years, while I've been stuck on the couch in so much pain I couldn't stand myself I've been thinking of all the things I should have done before I got too old...
Well, I'm here to tell you... 47 is not to old to belly dance and my hubby's fears that I might suffer a set-back and be crippled up again this am were unfounded...
I feel GREAT! Better than ever!
And I am more excited now than ever that a mostly raw food, all vegan, very low-fat diet has been my answer!

So when my daughters complained I'm watching too many factory farm videos... I didn't cave to their concerns. I explained I am able to maintain vegan because I have a heart! I can't stand the thought of inhumane treatment of any animal, especially animals meant for food...

So here is a video that proves I don't have to be all doom and gloom all the time... vegans do have a sense of humor...

No comments:

Post a Comment