Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Got A Veggie Tray?


Anyone resolving to begin a healthier lifestyle this year? Is a fruit and vegetable based diet a part of that plan?

What do you hope to gain by your efforts?

Here's my "short list" of goals for 2012:

1. Stay Mostly-Raw-Vegan, limit fat intake, remove most nuts, grains, and seeds.

2. Exercise Daily 
(walking and yoga)
(I would also like to add a weekly activity...maybe indoor rock wall climbing or belly dance)

3. Read More and Stay Informed
(this journey has opened my eyes to all of the hidden horrors of exactly what goes into our food and I intend to expose what I learn to anyone willing to listen)

4. Be More Involved
(animals are being abused in our country--for food purposes--and whether it's writing letters or sharing expose videos on my blog, I intend to be even more actively involved. )

5. Be more social
(I've been cooped up for so long, I feel like a hermit...most of my friends have fallen by the wayside. I intend to reconnect... and establish a new network of friends. I already joined a vegan support group... and I hope to find other areas I can expand into)

I hope you will share yours with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment