Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day Three

Today was the start of Ohio Renaissance Festival and I was able to work!! (After announcing my retirement due to health reasons last year) So that made me very, very happy.

One hundred and five degrees in the shade did not make me happy...
I dropped five pounds.
I'm not hungry. I haven't been hungry all day. Air-conditioning spoiled me this year, not that I'm complaining about all the modern conveniences of the new house. I like air conditioning, and filtered artesian well water, and lots of space to disappear in...

Food today was:
Breakfast:
Goatblood Smoothie (seriously, all it is is beet's and strawberries)


Lunch:
Mango Salad


Dinner: 
Tomatoes

I didn't do a calorie/fat breakdown...I know it's low, probably too low...
I drank a ton of water and went prepared with 2 bottles lime water, I love lime water...

Lime Water Recipe
Juice 6 key limes
1 T honey
24 ounces water

No comments:

Post a Comment