Sunday, September 25, 2011

Flourless Chocolate Cake

Flouless, Raw, Vegan...Chocolake...Cake. I need more than one language to say yum in! As you can see, all that's left are the crumbs!

I made a cake and took it to Faire today because I knew my friend Dani was bringing cake to celebrate her son Zachary's 6th birthday...and I knew I'd be tempted to eat it. I went prepared with this cake I found a recipe for on Raw Fusion Living... and it's amazing. I wish I could convey just how yummy this cake was!

And it would have been even better with the cream sauce...but someone ate all the cashews...
You gotta watch those hubbies...

Anyway, next time I will be better prepared with all the ingredients hidden until needed.

Here is a video of Dr LJ Rose on the morning show Daytime, showing just how easy it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment