Monday, November 28, 2011

Raw Cures Disease

I run into so many people who say "Oh, I have ..." fill in the blank with Crohn's Disease, IBF, Colitis, Celiac Disease when they hear my recovery story and I just want to scream because these diseases are caused by our eating habits.

I used to live on TUMS, GAS-X, IMMODIUM...you name it...I tried it...and most of it didn't work or worked for an hour. I'd be doubled over in so much pain after meals I'd swear again and again, "I'll never eat again."

Now I never take anything.
My guts are happy for the first time in three decades.
I have been off of all my RA/Crohn's Medications for 60 days, including the biologics and steroids, and stayed symptom free...

I can't attribute one thing to the miracle but I do know adapting to a 95% raw foods, 95% gluten-free foods, and 100% MSG-free diet has been my miracle.

Not only are my guts happy, my joints are pain-free, I have no more migraines, I sleep at night (hallelujah after three decades of insomnia), and my psoriasis is cleared up.

No drug ever did half that much for me...

This hasn't been an easy road...and every time I fall off the healthy food wagon I pay for it in spades by getting sick again...and even though it was hard I won't go back.

If you are ill..buy some fruit and start eating...then read as much as you can about a raw food diet and start changing your lifestyle. Doctor's know nothing about nutrition. Your health and well-being is in your hands.

If you have Crohn's, here is a few book that might help you on your road to recovery:
Self Healing Colitis & Crohn's, 2nd Edition
Pricey new, but used is still around $15.

If you key word search my blog for books there are many raw food related book posts...

List of articles supporting how raw food/vegan diets heal rheumatoid arthritis and other disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment