Thursday, November 3, 2011

NO JINX! Juice Feast Begins!

Two weeks ago, I posted: "The JUICE Station is set up and I am Very excited to be starting my juice feast today..." and then I had a horrid Simponi reaction...

So, now, it seems even more important than ever to figure out if I can reverse my RA with a raw food diet. I love the way my joints feel on Simponi...I do not like the "everything else" that hangs around my neck like a two-ton yoke. First: The bad-reaction. Second: knowing my immunity is dropping and waiting for the 'what next' and hoping it isn't pneumonia or worse...

Of course I've been worried since the first shotabout the Lowered Immunity that results from Simponi (or any biologic drug) ... Now I use hand sanitizer like a fiend and avoid crowds:(
I don't even think about the other health problems biologics can cause...

Not to jinx this effort, but to put my intentions into motion:
I AM STARTING A 10 DAY JUICE FEAST TOMORROW!
I WILL REVERSE MY RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.

I found some pretty amazing evidence that supports this possibility. So for the next 10 days I'm focusing on that.

Loved this article by Dr Fuhrman and especially his Dietary Equation: "The key to treating autoimmune illnesses is to obey the H = N/C formula. Only then can the immune system begin to normalize its haywire circuitry. H = N/C means Health is proportional to the Nutrient per Calorie density of your diet."


I think a raw vegan diet is the most nutrient rich diet there is and juicing is the quickest way to get those nuitrients. Found specific Juices just for Rheumatoid Arthritis which I am going to work in between the Colon Cleanse Juice Detox and the Liver Cleanse Juice Detox. And really looking forward to the Blackberry Kiwi Juice:)


*Side note- this same time last year I was determined to be raw, but planned on a vacation from raw for the holidays...big mistake... This juice feast will run through January 24th. And seems very necessary for me to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment