Sunday, December 4, 2011

Healing Crisis Day 2

So, the doctor's want to do a Cat Scan of my intestines with contrast but I'm totally against having that done. Here's why:

1. Dye going through my veins and organs is so counter-active to what I'm doing with the juice and raw fruit and veggies... will the dye upset the balance?? I have no joint pain...no fatigue...no migraines...and I'm up to walking 2-3 miles a day. Why chance it?

2. 
My intuition tells me that this is a healing crisis and my intestines are trying to heal themselves... I'm a real believer in self-healing and I feel like the the raw is responsible for making me feel better.  

So, is this gut setback  a setback? Or do I welcome it as a gift... 

Other than the guts I feel real great.

Here's where I'm at: 
I'm still debating what I should do but I am leaning toward not having it.
I'm totally convinced juicing is making a huge difference.


No comments:

Post a Comment