Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Healing Crisis Day 4: Colon Health

I know, I know, nobody wants to talk about their bowel habits, but did you know that is where all illness begins? Seriously. Pay attention to what is happening there.

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and Crohn's symptoms now because of bad diet habits five years ago that have caught up with me. Living on fast food for two and a half years caught up with me hard, and I'm paying for it. But what did I expect when breakfast was Tim Horton's, Lunch was McD's, and dinner was Wendy's?

Now I avoid those places like the plague. If a television commercial comes on for one of my old favs, I change the channel...

So...back to my guts... between the laxative and the magnesium I am seeing progress.
My pain is manageable... I honestly believe I'm on the mend.

I'm gonna keep juicing...
Tomorrow I am going to discontinue the Rx Laxative and just use the magnesium supplement.

I also ordered an enema kit because Ann Wigmore's books recommend daily enema's anytime one embarks on a long term juice feast...and I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep juicing. So, just in case...I'll be ready, even if just for future juice feasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment