Friday, December 16, 2011

RAW FOOD TIPS: How to avoid 'melon belly'

By now, most of you have figured out I am a YouTube-a-holic, but honestly there is so much valuable information out there in the raw food community, people all over the world who after five, ten, fifteen years of doing raw successfully are sharing their knowledge because once you've been raw for awhile, once you regain your health, and feel soooo f'ing AMAZING...you just want to tell everyone...

So, I weed through a lot of videos, gleaning the best of the best... and this video has been instrumental in my success (or at least the knowledge within it...unfortunately I had to figure out some of this by myself through trial and error)

So, if "my stomach hurts" or "my guts hurt" after eating fresh fruit or veggies... then this video is for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment